xxTERRORxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We bring Terror

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
czechripper
Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_vote_lcapPwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_voting_barPwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_vote_rcap 
FinalLSmasH
Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_vote_lcapPwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_voting_barPwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_vote_rcap 
DEMONxSHADOW
Prince0FKill
Wolf0fDeath
VILLExMAN
Locomotive
Baxalig
sherifkrkr
GladiatOr97
Latest topics
» Report in Old xxTERRORxx Members!!!!
Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:03 pm by FinalLSmasH

» THIS TOPIC IS MADE FOR SPAMMING!!! SPECIAL FOR ME AND CZECHRIPPER
Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:38 pm by FinalLSmasH

» WHO DOES STILL PLAY WOLFTEAM?
Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:48 am by Hades

» Zengfi maybe ?
Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 pm by FinalLSmasH

» Pictures of you :)
Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:53 pm by FinalLSmasH

» Wolfteam on Aeriagames
Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:24 pm by czechripper

» Your best moment in life =) ; since now xD
Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:22 pm by czechripper

» So who went to new wt?!
Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:21 pm by czechripper

» ][_, ([]) ][_,,
Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:20 pm by czechripper

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is Hades

Our users have posted a total of 1225 messages in 79 subjects

Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf0fDeath
xxTERRORxx
xxTERRORxx
Wolf0fDeath

Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D Empty
PostSubject: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 pm

Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D Pwned_10
Back to top Go down
Wolf0fDeath
xxTERRORxx
xxTERRORxx
Wolf0fDeath

PostSubject: Re: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:05 pm

Future pwned xD

Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D 110
Back to top Go down
Wolf0fDeath
xxTERRORxx
xxTERRORxx
Wolf0fDeath

PostSubject: Re: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:06 pm

We didn win, BUT we kinda humilliated them. Look at the Major xD

Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D 311

Last edited by Wolf0fDeath on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf0fDeath
xxTERRORxx
xxTERRORxx
Wolf0fDeath

PostSubject: Re: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:08 pm

DayandNight owned xD.

Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D 410
Back to top Go down
Wolf0fDeath
xxTERRORxx
xxTERRORxx
Wolf0fDeath

PostSubject: Re: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Btw i am the Ace on the pictures always ;D
Back to top Go down
czechripper
Admin
Admin
czechripper

PostSubject: Re: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Untrustable is lager Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mighty-static.team-forum.net
VILLExMAN
xxTERRORxx
xxTERRORxx
VILLExMAN

PostSubject: Re: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:13 am

gp buggers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kuvake.net/user/Magyar_man
VILLExMAN
xxTERRORxx
xxTERRORxx
VILLExMAN

PostSubject: Re: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:14 am

i like to play with other accounts, ppl says u hack or lag or something excuses ^^
Back to top Go down
Wolf0fDeath
xxTERRORxx
xxTERRORxx
Wolf0fDeath

PostSubject: Re: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:33 am

right xD
They always underestimate u xD
Back to top Go down
VILLExMAN
xxTERRORxx
xxTERRORxx
VILLExMAN

PostSubject: Re: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:34 am

ye xDD
Back to top Go down
czechripper
Admin
Admin
czechripper

PostSubject: Re: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:46 pm

xD when on my other acc was 4.0 KD .. all kicked me Very Happy almost every time .. only not .. when i joined already started game xD
Back to top Go down
VILLExMAN
xxTERRORxx
xxTERRORxx
VILLExMAN

PostSubject: Re: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:20 am

ye.. thats no cool Very Happy they think u hack.. =D like my 1 account had 100% wolf kills Very Happy cos played only destruction s2 Very Happy they kicked me also Very Happy
Back to top Go down
czechripper
Admin
Admin
czechripper

PostSubject: Re: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:13 pm

xD hahaha ... welll ye some ppl are naive xD .... i just laugh when someone kicks me xD
Back to top Go down
Wolf0fDeath
xxTERRORxx
xxTERRORxx
Wolf0fDeath

PostSubject: Re: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:40 am

^^
Back to top Go down
DEMONxSHADOW
Admin
Admin
DEMONxSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:25 pm

u can ply only one map in whole wt LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D   Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pwned with Friends, with my second account :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xxTERRORxx :: Gallery :: picture sharing-
Jump to: