xxTERRORxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We bring Terror

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
czechripper
Wolfteam on Aeriagames I_vote_lcapWolfteam on Aeriagames I_voting_barWolfteam on Aeriagames I_vote_rcap 
FinalLSmasH
Wolfteam on Aeriagames I_vote_lcapWolfteam on Aeriagames I_voting_barWolfteam on Aeriagames I_vote_rcap 
DEMONxSHADOW
Prince0FKill
Wolf0fDeath
VILLExMAN
Locomotive
Baxalig
sherifkrkr
GladiatOr97
Latest topics
» Report in Old xxTERRORxx Members!!!!
Wolfteam on Aeriagames I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:03 pm by FinalLSmasH

» THIS TOPIC IS MADE FOR SPAMMING!!! SPECIAL FOR ME AND CZECHRIPPER
Wolfteam on Aeriagames I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:38 pm by FinalLSmasH

» WHO DOES STILL PLAY WOLFTEAM?
Wolfteam on Aeriagames I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:48 am by Hades

» Zengfi maybe ?
Wolfteam on Aeriagames I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 pm by FinalLSmasH

» Pictures of you :)
Wolfteam on Aeriagames I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:53 pm by FinalLSmasH

» Wolfteam on Aeriagames
Wolfteam on Aeriagames I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:24 pm by czechripper

» Your best moment in life =) ; since now xD
Wolfteam on Aeriagames I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:22 pm by czechripper

» So who went to new wt?!
Wolfteam on Aeriagames I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:21 pm by czechripper

» ][_, ([]) ][_,,
Wolfteam on Aeriagames I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:20 pm by czechripper

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is Hades

Our users have posted a total of 1225 messages in 79 subjects

Wolfteam on Aeriagames

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FinalLSmasH
Admin
Admin
FinalLSmasH

Wolfteam on Aeriagames Empty
PostSubject: Wolfteam on Aeriagames   Wolfteam on Aeriagames I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:46 am

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE THREAD BEFORE COMMENTING
also this entire thread was made with hours of searching for information credits go to me for finding it all and bringing it to this thread also note that i wrote this whole thing i didnt just copy and paste like most people do.Also I was givin premission for most of the information ive posted and the ones i dont have premission for are in my own words or im still waiting for the reply.

Okay so Wolf team has been out for how long 3 years now?And i'm sure all of you have noticed it has been as laggy as hell.well that's because wolf team is a P2P game which means everyone connects to each other vs. a dedicated server where everyone connects to a server.This causes a TON of lag because u have to divide your internet with many people(depending on how big the room is).

The reason they made it this way was because everyone in Korea lives very close to each other so it didn't matter.But softnyx ended up making Wolf team global so the distance caused everyone to lag.So the answer is simple,get a dedicated server,right?WRONG!Wolf team would have to remake the entire game to be made with dedicated servers which would take A LOT of time and money.Well that's where this thread gets its title.You see a website called aeria games wants to buy the license to Wolf team.In fact it already has and is scheduled to release near the end of June or late in summer 2009(no one knows for sure but that's a good estimate).

Im not 100% sure that aeria games is going to make Wolf team using dedicated servers however that's what i hear however they MIGHT just use the old coding as it would be more cost effective.Basically it MAY be a Wolf team without lag.NO it wont be ALL gone people using dial up on win 97 will still lag however if there is dedicated servers u will now be able to play with your freind in Eroupe with no lag.Unfortunatly when it realeses it will be for north America and Eroupe only however that's the price u pay for no lag.Also you will have to make a NEW account im a 1st LT (that's silver bar btw) on softnyx.It will be a pain for me to start from the begining however i personally think its worth it.
Back to top Go down
czechripper
Admin
Admin
czechripper

Wolfteam on Aeriagames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfteam on Aeriagames   Wolfteam on Aeriagames I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:24 pm

well .. its nice there. .but so or so ... lag is there .. cause latinos africans etc ... bean like hell ... so ye its same as in softnyx ... :/
Back to top Go down
http://mighty-static.team-forum.net

Wolfteam on Aeriagames
Page 1 of 1