xxTERRORxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We bring Terror

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
czechripper
We do have to many unactive members ! I_vote_lcapWe do have to many unactive members ! I_voting_barWe do have to many unactive members ! I_vote_rcap 
FinalLSmasH
We do have to many unactive members ! I_vote_lcapWe do have to many unactive members ! I_voting_barWe do have to many unactive members ! I_vote_rcap 
DEMONxSHADOW
Prince0FKill
Wolf0fDeath
VILLExMAN
Locomotive
Baxalig
sherifkrkr
GladiatOr97
Latest topics
» Report in Old xxTERRORxx Members!!!!
We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:03 pm by FinalLSmasH

» THIS TOPIC IS MADE FOR SPAMMING!!! SPECIAL FOR ME AND CZECHRIPPER
We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:38 pm by FinalLSmasH

» WHO DOES STILL PLAY WOLFTEAM?
We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:48 am by Hades

» Zengfi maybe ?
We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 pm by FinalLSmasH

» Pictures of you :)
We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:53 pm by FinalLSmasH

» Wolfteam on Aeriagames
We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:24 pm by czechripper

» Your best moment in life =) ; since now xD
We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:22 pm by czechripper

» So who went to new wt?!
We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:21 pm by czechripper

» ][_, ([]) ][_,,
We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:20 pm by czechripper

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is Hades

Our users have posted a total of 1225 messages in 79 subjects

We do have to many unactive members !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf0fDeath
xxTERRORxx
xxTERRORxx
Wolf0fDeath

We do have to many unactive members ! Empty
PostSubject: We do have to many unactive members !   We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:22 pm

When im online i always see online 7-9 guys online. I think that sucks. We should do a "Pride Chain Bingo day" Very Happy
So we discuss a time where all members should try to be online, at least to be afk. I would not only like to hear opinions i would like to engage some TO DO IT.
Back to top Go down
czechripper
Admin
Admin
czechripper

PostSubject: Re: We do have to many unactive members !   We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:12 pm

well i agree... btw i will be back in terror soon ... and il grap things too in hands ....
ppl need to understand that if they join terror ... they need to play a lot .. otherwise .. its worthless

and too .,.. new ppl in terror .. need to respekt loyal members ..cause when i see that some of them ... abuse or so ... like wth .. kid gtfo ...
Prince is now in charge and we must help hem .. to make Terror best pride .... my opinnion
Back to top Go down
http://mighty-static.team-forum.net
Wolf0fDeath
xxTERRORxx
xxTERRORxx
Wolf0fDeath

PostSubject: Re: We do have to many unactive members !   We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:39 am

I DEFINATELY AGREE !
Back to top Go down
DEMONxSHADOW
Admin
Admin
DEMONxSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: We do have to many unactive members !   We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:27 pm

U R THE BIGGEST INACITVE MEMBR RITE NW WOLF0Fdeath
Back to top Go down
czechripper
Admin
Admin
czechripper

PostSubject: Re: We do have to many unactive members !   We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:27 pm

xD lol
Back to top Go down
http://mighty-static.team-forum.net
Wolf0fDeath
xxTERRORxx
xxTERRORxx
Wolf0fDeath

PostSubject: Re: We do have to many unactive members !   We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:00 pm

O: CAUZ I WAS ON 3 PARTYS IN 3 DAYS?
DUDE, I HAVE A LIFE! DONT BE PATHETIC Smile
Back to top Go down
FinalLSmasH
Admin
Admin
FinalLSmasH

PostSubject: Re: We do have to many unactive members !   We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:56 am

i am the most inactife guys i had not network for 1 week and im in france so make that 3 weeks no wolfteam :S !! :S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S my sucky live ^^ atleast i show i got a live i mean im not Demon xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We do have to many unactive members !   We do have to many unactive members ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We do have to many unactive members !
Page 1 of 1